History & Location
Kanpur in 1857
Places of interest
Institutes & Colleges
Restaurants & Malls
The city of Kanpur abounds
in restaurants and eateries that cater to vegetarian and non-vegetarian palates. Some
restaurants also serve Chinese and continental cuisine.
Kanpur is famous for leather
goods. The main shopping centres in the city are; The Mall, Birhana Road, Gumti No. 5,
Parade, Naveen Market, Meston road and P.P.N. Market. The city centre also offers the
shopper a delightful array of State Emporia, viz. UPICA, UP Handloom Emporium, The Mall;
Phulkari, Punjab Emporium and Manjusha, Bengal Emporium, The Mall.
- Angithi Restaurant, 26/45, The Mall.
- Buddhesen, 26/45, Birhana Road.
- Chung Fa Restaurant, 94-B, Canal Road.
- Kwality Restaurant, 16/97, The Mall.
- Haritma Village Restaurant, 9/3,Macrobert Ganj.
- Little Chet Restaurant, 15/198, Civil Lines.
- Pandits Upvan Restaurant.
- Foody-Goody Deep, Govind Nagar
- Makhan Singh Biryani, Arya Nagar
- Delhi Darbaar,Mariyam Pur
- Ghosh Sweets, 80 feet Road
- Krishna/Agra/JAI Sweets, Gumati#5
Sites Designed By Us
Predictions of 2001
Zodiac - Love Talk
Zodiac - Personality
What Ur Name Says?